Greystone Books considers all custom publishing inquiries on a case-by-case basis. Please note that our Custom Publishing services are not for those looking to self-publish.
YOUR BRAND, YOUR STORY, YOUR BOOK
Greystone Books offers premium custom publishing services to companies and private individuals seeking to capture and share their story in a smart, beautifully designed book.
We’re very proud of our long and celebrated history as one of Canada’s preeminent trade publishing houses, specializing in books on science, health, the environment and strong literary non-fiction. In our custom publishing program, we offer this same high-level editorial and design talent to clients we take on.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Attention-catching books that are creatively developed and produced to the highest standard
- Smart, strategic concepts that meet your marketing objectives and appeal to clients, key partners and other readers
- Access to experienced publishing, editorial and design professionals
WHY DO I NEED A CUSTOM PUBLISHED BOOK?
- Custom books are a long-lasting and powerful marketing strategy that give you complete control over your brand’s positioning and messaging
- Custom books can be used as a useful resource, or aesthetic gift, for potential and/or loyal clients, customers and partners
- Custom books attract media attention to your business through reviews, blogs and write-ups
- You can sell copies in-house or online for added revenue
- Publication can be timed to coincide with specific events or seasons, such as Christmas, corporate anniversaries, etc.
WAYS TO MARKET YOUR CUSTOM BOOK (AND YOUR BUSINESS)
- Issue a press release
- Send copies to key media; offer book as prizing for giveaways on local radio stations and blogs
- Promote via your company’s social media, blog and website
- Send to key clients as gifts
- Distribute at industry events or trade shows
- Encourage consumers to visit your business, or sign up for e-newsletters, by conducting book giveaways as prizing
- Throw a launch party to showcase the book as well as company news.
Interested in learning more? Contact us:
Operations Coordinator, Greystone Books