In 2018, Greystone Books celebrates 25 years of naturally great books.
That's a quarter-century of thoughtful and diverse publishing.
Of course, in the life of a tree, or the broader history of publishing, 25 years is the blink of an eye. In that sense, we are thrilled to be just getting started!
The Summer/Fall 2018 lineup includes:
- A stunning Illustrated edition of Peter Wohlleben's international hit, The Hidden Life of Trees.
- An authorized biography of activist, Indigenous rights advocate, and music icon Buffy Sainte Marie.
- Investigations into the social and scientific histories of both hearing and memory.
- Quirkily useful guides to both cannabis and LGBTQ terminology.
- A touching tale of seven rambunctious goslings.
- And much more.
It's the kind of engaging and illuminating content you expect from Greystone Books, ready for the next 25 years... and beyond.
Check out the complete Summer/Fall 2018 catalogue below: